‘Sepo, Bletchley’ is a small organisation run by Bletchley Parish in Milton Keynes, set up to support the work of the . Our aim is to equip people with skills and opportunities that enable them to support themselves, their families and their community. St. Thomas Aquinas School has supported this group with various fundraising activities over the years.
For more information, please click here.
Making A Difference
The generous donations to Sepo from our Advent fundraising are already making a difference to the community in Mongu.
- Fr Francis and women from the parish were able to provide a special Christmas meal for anyone who needed one.
- A young man was provided with the items needed to start a hairdressing and barber business so that he can become independent and support his family.
- Fr Andrew and the Mongu SVP are embarking on a project to build chicken coops for local people.
Thank you for your continued support.
Sepo Secret Santa Sale
We continue to support our friends in Zambia during this Advent time. Children were thinking of others and chose gifts to give to their family and friends and the proceeds raised went to Zambia, to help with the on-going work of the Comboni Sisters in Mongu. Over £500 was raised - thank you everyone!
- Christmas Jumper day was full of fun and raised an amazing £180.
- Thank you for buying a chocolate filled crochet stocking to help us raise a further £100.
- Many children and staff chose to make a donation to Sepo as an alternative to sending paper Christmas cards to classmates, raising £340. This is an environmentally friendly way to support the work of Sepo.